The following altar we find (proceeding towards the main door) is dedicated to St. Lucia.
The hands of his statue hold a tray. On it there are two polychrome marbles, representing the eyes that were torn during martyrdom.
On the upper emblem there is written:
ILLVMINA OCVLOS NOSTROS
Translation: Light up our eyes so that they do not fall asleep in death.
The statue of St. Lucia is the work of Billia Antonio (1813 - 1891).
Sculpted, painted and gilded wood (cm 164x73x50). 2006 restoration by Anna Graffione (Finale Ligure).
On the left side of this chapel is a wooden statue that represents
St. Anthony of Padua